2017 Fall Football Registration is Now Open!!!!
All players must register online, but in-person payment arrangements can be scheduled. If you cannot find the answer to your questions online, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 443-517-9119.
* Credit Cards are accepted, but keep in mind that a processing fee is attached to the use of this service ***
Online registration starts: January 15, 2017
Early Registration Fee (Fall Tackle): $190.00
Regular Registration Fee (Fall Tackle): $225.00
Fall Flag Football Fee (5-6 Year Olds Only): $100.00
You may also register via mail by going to the "Registration" link on the SAC Football Web Page and printing out the following items:
1. Registration Form
2. Player Contract
3. Player Release Form (If player played for another team from the county in previous year)
4. Code of Conduct
5. Copy of players birth certificate
Complete each form and mail them together to the address below:
c/o Commissioner Lloyd
P.O. Box 1640
Fort Meade, MD 20755
Each player will be issued the following items to be returned at the conclusion of the season:
All players will need to provide their own:
Note: No participation trophy is included with registration
Teams offered by Severn:
*Note: The AAYFA has a tackle to tackle rule that allows kids in weighted pounds to weigh up to ten pounds over their current weight. This means that a 80lb player (8yr old) that weighs in at 85lbs is allowed to play with his age group, but can only play on the offensive or defensive line. They are not allowed to advance the ball.
1. Flag Football - 5 year old (intended for 5 year olds, but 6 year olds who are not quite ready for tackle will be screened for this program.)
2. 70lb - 6-7 yr old (cannot turn 8 at anytime during the year) (max weight allowed is 80lbs)
3. 80lb - 8 yr old (max weight allowed is 90lbs)
4. 90lb - 9 yr old (max weight allowed is 100lbs)
5. 100lb - 10 yr old (max weight allowed is 110lbs)
6. *11 year old unlimited
7. *12 year old unlimited
8. *Varsity Unlimited" 13/14 ( can be 14 as long as they have not started high school.
* There is no weight limit for the unlimited teams.
Parent Volunteer Support
Severn Athletic Club is NOT A BUSINESS, it is a community based, volunteer supported non profit organization. Its mission is to provide recreational opportunities to children in our community. We absolutely need, as well as require, parental volunteer support. This takes form in many ways. Coaching, working in concession stand, helping to set up and take down the field, cleaning up the field area after each game, cleaning bathrooms and emptying trash cans. Parents will have the option of paying a $50 opt out fee if they are unable to complete their volunteer hours.
If you have any questions, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 443-517-9119.